Thursday, August 16, 2007

Chart :)

Couple of days ago I got an idea of making list of the 5 celebrities which I find highly attractive and the most beautiful. I suppose every boy is in platonic love (well, "love" is probably very strong and inappropriate word) with his own dreamy girls, I am no exception :). No more talking - here it is :)

Starting with the 5th position and Petra Němcová - mainly due to my nationalism :)



Nelly Furtado is on the 4th place. Don't know why, but I love the exotic look. She cannot deny her Portuguese roots.



Courtney Cox is among the best 3 - back in time she was in the list of 100 most beautiful people according to "People" magazine. Even though she's turning 43 now, she' still hot, but when she was in her twenties... wow :-D



Not only her voice is amazing, she also looks great - Natalie Imbruglia takes 2nd place.



And the winner :) No doubt she's the most attractive of all :)) She looks like an angel, doesn't she.

Here she is - Cameron Diaz.




But my girlfriend can kick Cameron's ass anytime ;-* :-*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..and touch her buttons yeah :))